Oil Gas Chemical Injury Attorney
OIL, GAS, AND CHEMICAL INJURY
30+ Years of Winning
Cases for our clients
How to pursue compensation for Oil, Gas, and Chemical Injury Survivors and seek the medical treatment they deserve.
The United States has become one of the largest oil producers in the world. Thousands of Americans support their families by working in the petrochemical industry.
Tragically, many companies are lax with basic safety standards or fail to train workers in safety precautions. ’When work accidents happen, some companies fail to take responsibility. The injured worker is stuck with medical bills, lost wages, and no way to support their family.
Common Oil, Gas, and Chemical Worker Injuries
- Burn injuries: blistering, scarring, first-degree burns, second-degree burns, and third-degree burns.
- Bone injuries: broken bones, shattered bones, hairline fractures, compound fractures.
- Head injuries: skull damage, facial damage and/or lacerations, traumatic brain injuries, concussions.
- Back injuries: paralysis, spinal cord injuries, herniated discs, whiplash, and sciatica.
- Limb and extremity injuries: leg and arm amputations, finger and toe amputation, mobility issues, temporary or permanent damage to all limbs and/or extremities.
- Chemical exposure: inhalation, cancer exposure, chemical burns, and vision damage.
Petrochemical workers may be able to pursue financial compensation from their employer or other negligent parties after an accident. An oil field accident lawyer can help determine who is responsible for your injuries and how much compensation you deserve.
What Causes These Accidents?
At Kherkher Garcia LLP, when we first sit down with injured workers and their families, the most common question we get asked is, “Who is responsible for my injury?”
We use all of our resources to determine what caused the petrochemical accident and, most importantly, determine who is responsible. We find out if the accident could have been avoided by following proper safety procedures and investigate every single detail. Our oil, gas, and chemical injury lawyers will fight for you.
Some of the most common oil, gas, and chemical accident causes include:
- Not following required health and safety protocols at the workplace
- Not keeping up to date with industry regulations
- Failing to service equipment
- Failing to have proper supervision at the workplace
- Not following proper shutdown procedures
Common Types of Accidents
- Gas explosions
- Refinery fires and explosions
- Chemical fires and explosions
- Pipeline ruptures.
- Offshore platform injuries
- Accidents caused by equipment that fails to shut down
- Harmful substance exposure
- Transportation accidents
- Fall injuries
- Crush injuries from heavy equipment
- Drilling injuries
- Injuries from falling objects
- Injuries from collapsed rigging
Did You Know
All Oil, Gas, and Chemical Injury Victims
You and your family may be unsure of the next steps after an accident. Here at Kherkher Garcia, LLP, we have all the resources required to investigate all of the evidence, interview witnesses, and build a formidable case while you spend time healing.
With 30+ years of experience and billions of dollars recovered for workers just like you, our petrochemical injury lawyers are here to help you pursue the maximum financial compensation you deserve.
I Contact an Oil, Gas, and Chemical Injury Attorney?
Petrochemical workplace accident survivors and their family members should contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible after an injury in order to best protect important evidence that will benefit their case.
OIL, GAS, AND CHEMICAL INJURY
Billions Won For
Hear From Our Clients
Compensation You May Be Entitled To
No matter what kind of accident led to your injuries, you likely suffered various economic, physical, and emotional losses. These losses can result in expenses you might not be able to afford. You shouldn’t be forced to pay for your medical treatment, prescription medications, and other costs due to a negligent action of another party. They should be financially responsible for your past and future losses, so you don’t have to pay for anything out of pocket.
We take care of you from day one, working to find you the best medical care available and putting you on the right track so you can focus on getting better. We work with highly qualified medical and vocational experts who will analyze how much medical care you will need in the future and what it’s going to cost. They will determine your work restrictions and how much you are entitled to in lost wages in the future. We will build a formidable case for you and fight for maximum compensation for your recovery.